email error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 năm cách đây
Hi Guys,

I've completed my install for 4.1. The site is up and customers are ordering, however my email queue is growing. Ran the schedule task for email and received the following error in the logs:

Error sending e-mail. Transaction failed. The server response was: 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:SendAsDeniedException.MapiExceptionSendAsDenied; Failed to process message due to a permanent exception with message Cannot submit message.

I have not received an automated email from the few orders taken so far. Nor does the contact us email arrive.

The test mail works.

The results for MapiExceptionSendAsDenied search points to a difference in email and user account. In my case both are the same. Rules that out.

I still battle The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. Everything seems to work just have not pinned the 404 down yet. Not sure if it is related to the email.

I tried changing the store url by removing the trailing /. No luck

I'm on a shared host at A2.

I'm using the Office365 smtp server the same as all our outlook clients.

Appreciate any ideas
Thx Jo
4 năm cách đây
I'm getting the same error with NopCommerce and Office365.

5.2.0 STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:SendAsDeniedException.MapiExceptionSendAsDenied

The test email sends fine and order emails send fine.
It's just the default contact page that doesn't work with this error.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
4 năm cách đây
See if this helps
https://community.zammad.org/t/smtp-settings-doesnt-work-well-with-exchange-online/1509
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.