PayPal Enhanced Checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Hi,

Has anyone come across the PayPal enhanced checkout screens? I been testing payments via my site using paypal standard and for most of the day I way getting the better looking enhanced checkout, but for some reason tonight it has changed back to the old standard screens.

Does anyone know if there is a way to set the enhanced screen as the default? I have tried the PayPal documentation, but have found nothing of note.

Thanks,

James.
13 năm cách đây
Well as an update I have spoken to PayPal and they don't have a clue what I am talking about. I have had to log a ticket with their merchant team.

The enhanced checkout I am try to set as a default is displayed under Customise your Payment Page on the profile tab. When you click on preview for your theme you have the option for classic or enhanced. When checking out from my store it seems to be random as to which one the user will see.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.