ANCM Out-Of-Process Handler Load Failure

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 năm cách đây
Hi Ladies & Gents

Hope you are all having a good 2019.

Yesterday I published NopCommerce onto a new server. Previously to this, I have setup NopCommerce on quite a number of servers without any problems.

As soon as I try and open the site, I get the following error:

HTTP Error 500.0 - ANCM Out-Of-Process Handler Load Failure
Common causes of this issue:
The out of process request handler, aspnetcorev2_outofprocess.dll, could not be found next to the aspnetcorev2.dll.
Could not read configuration correctly. Check the application's associated web.config.

Troubleshooting steps:
Check the system event log for error messages
Enable logging the application process' stdout messages
Attach a debugger to the application process and inspect

For more information visit: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=2028526

Initially, I thought it was an issue with .Net Core, however, I created a test site using the same framework version and the test site runs without any problems.

SERVER DETAILS

Windows Server 2012 R2
IIS 8
.Net Core 2.2.2

NOPCOMMERCE DETAILS

Target framework: NetCoreApp 2.2
Version: 4.1.0

Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide.

Thank you in advance!
5 năm cách đây
I have tried with vanilla Nop 4.1 and the same error occurs.
5 năm cách đây
Resolved. For anyone else that may experience this, open the web.config and change this line:

<add name="aspNetCore" path="*" verb="*" modules="AspNetCoreModule" resourceType="Unspecified" />

to:

<add name="aspNetCore" path="*" verb="*" modules="AspNetCoreModuleV2" resourceType="Unspecified" />
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.