Schedule task progress bar

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 năm cách đây
Hello.

In our 3.6 version of nopCommerce, a progress bar is displayed along with an overlay and a message that says "Running schedule task" when we click the Run button on a task.  This doesn't happen in nopCommerce 4.0.  Is there a setting or some way to make this happen?  It was useful before.

Thanks!

Jeremy
4 năm cách đây
Guys,

This came up again in my notes today, so I took a deeper look.  In Areas/Admin/Views/ScheduleTask/List.cshtml, there is some JS:

$("#schedule-tasks-grid").on("click", ".run-now", function (e) {

showThrobber('@Html.Raw(JavaScriptEncoder.Default.Encode(T("Admin.System.ScheduleTasks.RunNow.Progress").Text))');
});

That `run-now` class is not part of the button template as the code came out of the box.  I added it like below and now I get the progress bar.  Whew!

template: '<a href="@Url.Content("~/Admin/ScheduleTask/RunNow/")#=Id#" class="btn bg-green run-now">@T("Admin.System.ScheduleTasks.RunNow")</a>'

Jeremy
4 năm cách đây
Great!!
Thank you for sharing solution.

This will helpful for community.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.