Allow customer to chose inc/exc Tax

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Hi,

I've ticked the box to "Allow customers to select tax display type" but cant see where this function is enabled for the customer?

Running version 1.60.

Also, is there a way to show this inc AND exc Tax at the same time e.g. "£10.00 (£11.75 inc TAX)" or something similar?

Regards

Vic
13 năm cách đây
At the top you should see this. If not, there must be an other option you ticked..

To show both, I think you need to modify the templates. Do a search.
13 năm cách đây
Thanks. I'll give it another check.
13 năm cách đây
Hi,

Sorry, I've had a look and can't seem to get the option to select inc/exc Tax to show for a customer.

I tried lots of various combinations of:

Prices include tax:    
Allow customers to select tax display type:    
Display tax suffix:    
Hide zero tax:    
Hide tax in order summary:    

Obviously I've always left option 2 ticked as thats the one I want. Has anyone confirmed this working (with 1.60)?

Thanks again
13 năm cách đây
Just to let you know that I've now created a post in the Bugs board as this feature is broken (in fact its not even implemented) in version 1.60.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6645/allow-customers-to-select-tax-display-type-not-even-implemented.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.