OrderTotals not shown on Confirm panel/page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Using version 1.8 supplemented with the latest developments (up to 57468). Shopping cart to be used in North-America (no VAT). Tested both the one-page checkout and the multi-page checkout. I have spent some time on the forum but I did not find anything that specifically addressed the "problem" listed below.

When the user goes through the checkout sequence, he is first presented with the OrderTotals in the footer of the OrderSummary of the Shopping Cart. However, the shipping, the taxes, and the total may be indicated as "Calculated during checkout". So at this point the user does not know what the product total cost will be at the end (inclusive of shipping and taxes). The user can estimate the shipping cost but that is it.

When progressing through the subsequent panels/pages, the Shipping method needs to be selected hence the user can see what the shipping cost will be.

Once the user gets to the checkout confirm panel/page, he is asked to confirm the order but the only thing displayed is the shopping cart content (items with unit prices) but no OrderTotals. So at this point it appears that the user has to confirm a purchase that does not show the shipping, taxes, and total amount that will be charged (e.g. COD or Check / Money Order payment methods) .

Q1. Is there a setting(s) in the Administration that will allow to expose the equivalent of the OrderTotals on the Confirm pane/page of the checkout?

Q2. If there is no setting for that, any hints as to how to show the OrderTotals below the cart content on the Confirm panel or page.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
13 năm cách đây
Non-issue.

I made a mistake while modifying the OrderSummary.ascx file.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.