Can't Change Default Document

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Thanks for the help.

I downloaded the full source version and opened it in Visual Web Developer.  I do not have Visual Studio.  It had a problem with Dependencies, Libraries, Payment, Shipping, and Tax.  The are ghosted, but it says it built successfully.

I modified BasePage so Admins can view the site and then built the application again.  No errors, but I am not seeing a Bin directory.  Do I need to deploy to create the Bin directory?  Will this just not work with Visual Web Developer?  Would it be possible if nothing else to get this file through the board or email?
13 năm cách đây
Web Developer should work fine.  As for the bin directory, I'm sure Web Developer uploads it automatically when you publish your site (if you're using that to upload to your host computer).  You can find the bin directory on your local computer inside the NopCommerceStore directory.

If you use an FTP client like I do, you will need to upload all changes to the bin directory as well as the file(s) you made changes too.
13 năm cách đây
There is no bin folder.  It goes from App_Themes to Boards under the NopCommerceStore where the website is contained.
13 năm cách đây
If Web Developer is anything like Visual Studio, you will NOT see the bin folder in your Solution Explorer.  Please check your hard drive directly and you will find it there.
13 năm cách đây
Thank you very much - that did the trick.  I should have known better, but I rarely develop as a solution - just a web site.  Any classes I write go in the App_Code folder.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.