MyVirtualMerchant/Elavon Gateway?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Has anyone had any success in developing a gateway/payment method for myvirtualmerchant/Elavon? I have chosen to move our current cart to nopcommerce and I really would like to keep MyVirtualMerchant. I am new to asp.net and on a deadline so I am a bit hesitant to try developing one myself.
13 năm cách đây
Would anyone be interested in developing one?
12 năm cách đây
I have been working on developing a payment gateway for this for the past couple months.  I have got to the point where the cart will process a payment but the data is not sending through to the payment form at Elavon.  I can't get anyone to help troubleshoot with me.
12 năm cách đây
Any word on this gateway ?

I really don't want to write it
12 năm cách đây
Good lord. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ELAVON!!!

They used to be my merchant provider and it was the worst experience I ever had. I had a minor rash of chargebacks and they informed me that they were setting up a security chargeback account and debited $4500 out of my account. It took me almost 3 years to get it back. Many other businesses have had the same experience.

Do a google search on Elavon, then call Heartland Payment Systems.

http://www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com/

Not only will you get a better rate from them but you also use the built-in nopCommerce payment gateway.
12 năm cách đây
Sorry to hear mikeaurelius had such a bad experience with Elavon. My experience has been nothing but great. Heartland Payment Systems appears to resell Authorize.net and is more expensive that what I pay with VirtualMerchant/Elavon and Heartland did have to payout for a large security breach. So everyone needs to be careful and perform their due diligence with whatever provider they choose.

Back on track- I am not aware of anyone completing a payment module for Elavon but I would really like one as I am ready to go live very soon and would hate to change.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.