Become.com (page 236 in User Guide)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
From promotions menu - select Promotion Providers = using software version 1.8 and this guide is for 1.8, but no Become.com in my Promotion Provider - just Google

How to put in - make a module - ??? Not sure what to do? The User Guide is not that clear...
13 năm cách đây
It should be there. Try our demo site to ensure that it's there
13 năm cách đây
Hi Andrei,

Yes, its in the demo, but not in the local version of NopCommerce, do i have to setup a Price List ? Or have i missed something out of the Settings?

- I set up a default website version 1.8, with sample database - took 1 day (just brillant)... this version is with Froogle  providers... If you can advise on the forum...

cheers
Simon
13 năm cách đây
cityvouchers wrote:
Yes, its in the demo, but not in the local version of NopCommerce, do i have to setup a Price List ? Or have i missed something out of the Settings?

Simon,
There should be 3 promotion providers (incduling Become.com) in deafult installation (without changing any settings). Try to redownload the solution
P.S. You don't have to set up price lists.
13 năm cách đây
Andrei,

Just rebuild with a new copy of NopCommerce v1.8 - rebuild using solution in VS2010 Professional - and the tabs are now visible. Price Grabber / Yahoo Shopping and Become.com - are also successfully generating the feeds in local mode...

Must have used VWD2008 ? or something in build - thanks for the heads up...

Looking forward to a full test feed in the next couple of weeks,

cheers
Simon
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.