Avoid save images

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know how to avoid that you can copy images of the products of the store?
I know that if someone is determined can do it (there's always the key "print screen")
but at least put a little difficult.

Thanks to all
13 năm cách đây
You should look at picture watermarking
13 năm cách đây
Thank you Andrei for your answer, but... my problen isn't that someone used the picture. My problem is that someone caught my picture for send it to his suppliers and tried copy the design.

I know it is impossible to prevent but at least wanted to put it a bit difficult.
13 năm cách đây
makasar wrote:
Thank you Andrei for your answer, but... my problen isn't that someone used the picture. My problem is that someone caught my picture for send it to his suppliers and tried copy the design.

I know it is impossible to prevent but at least wanted to put it a bit difficult.

Hello makasar,

Yes it's kinda impossible to prevent someone on internet to copy content of your website because there are lots of different ways to copy the content of any website.  But you can do one thing.

If you are concern about your designs/picture and don't want anyone to copy them. You can disable right click on your website using java script.

Let me know if you need any help with the java script to disable right click.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.