Send email to printer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 năm cách đây
Hello,

I would like to send an invoice to a printer email address at the warehouse, but the email has to be in the "To" or "CC" address field, not the BCC field for the HP email print system to accept the print job.
How can I change a message template to do this ?

Thank you!

Kenny
4 năm cách đây
The Message is formated and setup in nop\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\WorkflowMessageService.cs

You don't want to use CC on a customer message because the customer will see the email address at their end

You could make a setting with the printer email then pick one of the messages you want to send to the printer and duplicate the send function in one of the above routies and change the email to the setting value email address
4 năm cách đây
RE: "...not the BCC field for the HP email print system to accept the print job."

What if you use some other email account that would 'forward' the email to your ePrint?
4 năm cách đây
Thank you for the suggestions. I will try to forward from another email and see if it works. Otherwise I will have it codes in.

Kenny
4 năm cách đây
Look in he message que to get the message already sent when order placed
You can copy and paste this email - It has the data not the codes
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.