How to change what description appears under website in search engine

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 năm cách đây
I am using nopCommerce 3.50 and trying ( with no luck at all ) to change the description that appears under my web address on google?

After doing most of the rest of my website myself, i am finding this simple task very frustrating , any advise would be much appreciated
4 năm cách đây
Usually it comes from meta description. Go to Dashboard > Configuration > Settings > All settings. Search SeoSettings.DefaultMetaDescription and edit the settings value.
4 năm cách đây
Thank you, I did previously try this but it doesn't seem to change the info under web address in search engine
4 năm cách đây
RossD86 wrote:
Thank you, I did previously try this but it doesn't seem to change the info under web address in search engine

It will not immediately after changing in your site. Check this page for more in details https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/6349986?hl=en
4 năm cách đây
And sometimes google choose not to display search title & description from the meta info tag that page have!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.