UPS works as long as customer is NOT logged in !!!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Hello,

Why when customer is not logged in, UPS works fine but as soon as I login as customer or ... UPS returns $0.00 for all the shipping methods?

What is missed?

Thanks.
13 năm cách đây
Any idea?
13 năm cách đây
Does the customer's role have free shipping enabled (Administration > Customers > Customer Roles)? In a previous version of nopCommerce, the built in customer role "Favorite Customers" had free shipping enabled by default. If the customer had this role or another role with free shipping applied to their account, then they will have free shipping.

You can see the customer's role in Administration > Customers > Manage Customers > (search for customer) > (edit) Customer Details > Customer Role tab.

Free shipping can also be caused by a shipping discount of 100% and "Free Shipping over X" set to a larger value than the order total.

13 năm cách đây
Dear MB,

You are right! I noticed the role was set to "free shipping"! you saved my day from spending time on this. I truly appreciate it.

I have one last question: I'm assuming I don't need any certificate from UPS to use their rating system. Right?

Thank you!!!
13 năm cách đây
rsavra wrote:
I have one last question: I'm assuming I don't need any certificate from UPS to use their rating system. Right?

I'm not aware of any 'certificate' requirement to use the UPS rates. As far as I know, you just need a UPS account and an access key (from UPS) -the username and password appear to be optional for the shipping rate computation method.

13 năm cách đây
I just went over UPS documentation and base on what they say we don't need any certificate for rating API. Of course, things like Locator API it is required.

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.