Change the ProductType don't change ProductTemplateId

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 năm cách đây
Hi, I'm using the API Plugin to update a product and changing some product type from Grouped with associated product to simple with attributes and attributtes combinations. So far so good, but when I go to the product detail page on the store, the template don't update and show a product out of stock. I check the database and the column ProductTemplateId doesn't update, but if I click on save button on the admin area fix the problem
4 năm cách đây
Maybe something to do with cache ?
Use your plugin to change the value.
Then clear the cache and see what happens
4 năm cách đây
I already tried it.

The problem is that the column ProductTemplateId doesn't change even as I change the product type.
4 năm cách đây
They are seperate fields - not linked and you should be able to save them.

So to confirm you sent the ProductTypeId and ProductTemplateId to a different value. You check the database record and only the ProductTypeId is saved ?

Make sure you check the database itself because there is another field in ProductTemplate called IgnoredProductTypes which will affect the display of values in the Admin
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.