Roxyfileman "browse" button for non-Admin users (i.e. Blog Managers)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 năm cách đây
I noticed the Roxyfileman browse button disappears for non-Admin users that should be allowed to upload images.  If a user has registered and Blog Manager roles and tries to use the image tool in and editor page such as the Blog Edit page, then there is no "browse" button.  If the same user is given Admin permission and a new login is started, then the "browse" button appears.

I would expect a user that has Blog Manager permission to be able to create blog posts with images.

This behavior was observed in NopCommerce 3.6 and also in 4.0.
Steps to reproduce:
Login to NopCommerce Admin as a user that has the Blog Manager role (and not Admin)
Go to Content Management/Blog
Create or edit a post
In the Body section, click the picture/image icon in the Tinymce editor
The Roxyfileman image window opens but there is no "browse" for image button
4 năm cách đây
I found that the ACL permission: Admin area HTML Editor. Manage pictures resolves this problem.
Now Blog Managers are able to upload images.

I think this should be default behavior so I guess the bug here is that the ACL permission is not set automatically for the Blog Publishers role
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.