Product variance

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
I have four shirts. One is Green size L, One is Green size small, One is Yellow size M, and One is Yellow size XL.
I set up attributes as color and size:
Listed as color Gree and Yellow
              size, Sm, Med, Lg, XL.
Did combo's as stated above, listing 1 each in stock, did not allow for out of stock orders.
Tracked inventory by product attributes.

When I go to public store:
It has variances listed correctly, but is allowing for ordering of a Green Med and so on.
Is there something I am missing?
Thank
Keith
13 năm cách đây
Did you set the Attribute combinations as well?
13 năm cách đây
eadameg wrote:

Listed as color Green and Yellow
              size, Sm, Med, Lg, XL.
Yes they are set as follows:
Green Sm - 1
Green Lg - 1
Yellow Med - 1
Yellow XL - 1

I do not allow orders for out of stock items on these products.
But the program is allowing them to place any combination in the cart.
13 năm cách đây
Make sure that in Product Variants (admin>catalog>manage products>product variants (SKU)>product variant info) you set Manage Stock: Track Inventory for this Variant by Product Attributes
13 năm cách đây
eadameg wrote:
Make sure that in Product Variants (admin>catalog>manage products>product variants (SKU)>product variant info) you set Manage Stock: Track Inventory for this Variant by Product Attributes

That is also done.
I am running 1.6 and have saw on here others with this issue. Most of the othe issues that are in the same realm of things have more than 1 item in stock. It would be easier if this could be fixed, otherwise I will have to enter each color and size as a 1 variant.
Thanks
13 năm cách đây
kking5112 wrote:
Listed as color Green and Yellow
              size, Sm, Med, Lg, XL.
Yes they are set as follows:
Green Sm - 1
Green Lg - 1
Yellow Med - 1
Yellow XL - 1

I do not allow orders for out of stock items on these products.
But the program is allowing them to place any combination in the cart.

If the attribute combination is not listed (such as Green Medium, Green XL, etc.), then the stock isn't managed for the attribute combination and it can be ordered. This is the intended behavior, see the following topic:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/3627/how-to-use-track-inventory-for-this-variant-by-product-attributes.aspx
To prevent the combinations from being ordered, you will need to add them with a stock quantity of zero and set "Allow out of stock orders" to false (unchecked).

If you can recompile the solution, you can change the default behavior; see the following topic:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/4760/how-does-the-attribute-combination-work-in-nopcommerce.aspx

13 năm cách đây
eadameg wrote:

I seee the in the admin under attribute combinations. They each have a 1 next to them.
13 năm cách đây
Hi,
I am running 1.80 and it is running fine for me. We have size and color in each product and we configured Attribute Combination. In Administration of 1.80 there is an option at Product Variant configuration (Track Inventory for this variant by product attributes) that must be set. After that, everything works fine.
13 năm cách đây
Do you have a unique sku number for each combination of color and size?
13 năm cách đây
Yes,
We have unique SKU per product and we use Combination of Size and Color for each one.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.