Is it possible to create new Entity under content management node in admin portal

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 năm cách đây
Hi

We need to create a Brands Item under content management node in the administration portal just below the News item (similar).

The fields of the brands' items also are also unique like edit news items. For e.g Title, Logo, Short description.  

We don't want to create a plugin because all plugins are created under a group, we don't want to add in any group like widgets, tax, etc.

Our aim is simpler like new items and it should be under content management node.

Or just help us is it possible to duplicate the news items in the content management node for the administration portal.

Our Clients want it like CMS flexibility, please help.

I can't able to add a screenshot but here below trying to explain

NopCommerce --> admin
---- > Dashboard
----> Catelog
---->Sales
---->.......
-----> Content Management
             ----> Topics (pages)
             ----->Message Template
             ------> News  Item
             ------>  Top Brands ****************************** here is the requirement

I hope I can able to explain.  Please help
3 năm cách đây
[email protected] wrote:
is it possible to duplicate the news items in the content

If it is similar to news items ?
Depending on how similar you could add a new field to the existing news table to differentiate news from brands and then copy the view functions and pass in a parameter for the data read to get the different types for display
Or you can copy all the news item functionality (tables, models, controllers and views) and rename it to be brands
3 năm cách đây
Hello,
I hope you are doing good!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.