Privacy Flag on Contact page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 năm cách đây
For Italian GDPR I need to display Privacy Policy request in contact us page  as in registration page
Can you help me about it? I use 3.5 version with Package without source code...
3 năm cách đây
If you need only display, than Privacy Policy is topic, so you would need to call topic at the contactus and register page of your theme.

Regards,
Tom
3 năm cách đây
I do not understand. I need to view it and activate the send button when it is checked
3 năm cách đây
angelov72 wrote:
I do not understand. I need to view it and activate the send button when it is checked

Well, if need this one, you may try to implement something simillar to accept terms at the /cart page. Look at the if condition and script for click action.
Apply this to your theme view files for contact us and register actions.

Regards,
Tom
3 năm cách đây
I have used this script... but it doesn't work.... can you help me?

<div class="accept-privacy-policy">
                    <input id="accept-privacy-policy" type="checkbox" name="accept-privacy-policy" onclick="myFunction(this)" />
                    <label for="accept-privacy-policy">@T("Account.Fields.AcceptPrivacyPolicy")</label>
                    <span class="read" id="read-privacyinfo">@T("Account.Fields.AcceptPrivacyPolicy.Read")</span>
                    <script>
                        $(document).ready(function() {
                            $('#read-privacyinfo').on('click', function (e) {
                                displayPopupContentFromUrl('@Url.RouteUrl("TopicPopup", new { SystemName = "privacyinfo" })', '@T("Account.Fields.AcceptPrivacyPolicy")');
                            });
                        });
                    </script>
                </div>
        <div class="buttons">
          <input id="send-email" type="submit" name="send-email" disabled class="button-1 contact-us-button" value="@T("ContactUs.Button")" />
        </div>

<script>
          function myFunction() {
            var checkBox = document.getElementById("accept-privacy-policy");
            if (checkBox.checked == true){
            document.getElementById("send-email").disabled = false;
            } else {
            document.getElementById("send-email").disabled = true;
            }
          }
        </script>
3 năm cách đây
Do you have any suggestions?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.