NopCommerce 4.2 PayPal SmartButtons and PayPal Standard buttons disappear when using Firefox

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 năm cách đây
I am using PayPal Smart buttons v:1.06

The exact error in the log is: "Warning  Value was either too large or too small for a Decimal".

No errors  showing in PP Developer and I cannot recall exactly what items I had in my cart, other than there were 2 items.
I do not have the setting "Pass product names and order totals to PayPal" checked in the PP standard plugin.

I do have logs enabled. There are mostly email server settings errors and 404 errors like - "Error 404. The requested page (/product/woo-album-4-2-2) was not found"
or
"Error 404. The requested page (/product/woo-album-1-2) was not found"
I believe these are related to pulling the images from my previous wordpress site and do not know how to correct them yet. My plan is to retake the product photo's.
Again I thank everyone for the assistance!
3 năm cách đây
techclmbr wrote:
I am using PayPal Smart buttons v:1.06

Yep, error with decimal values was fixed in 1.07. Just download and reupload latest version of the plugin.
3 năm cách đây
Excellent! Thank you both, I am downloading the new version now.
Cheers,
3 năm cách đây
I am using NopComm 4.2 and PayPal SmartButtons version 1.07 and am receiving the error - "Value was either too large or too small for a Decimal", at check out. This, however, is not happening on all products. I had this issue in the past, however it was resolved by updating to version 1.07, now however, the error appears to have returned.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.
3 năm cách đây
I found the issue and have corrected it. It was within the product(s) shipping settings! I had a hyphen in front of one of the shipping dimension settings, e.g. -0.14. Once removed, all works as expected.

Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.