how to add flash tag cloud ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
I am using 1.9 and want to have flash tag cloud. I followed this: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5434/sharing-flash-tagcloud-wpcumulus-integration.aspx?p=1

But it is for 1.8 and I am using 1.9 - I tried it but I don't see any tags on my homepage.

PLZ help
13 năm cách đây
Do you see errors or just nothing where the tags should show up?
Your browser has flash installed yes?
13 năm cách đây
jnet wrote:
Do you see errors or just nothing where the tags should show up?
Your browser has flash installed yes?

Earlier I have successfully added flash tag cloud in 1.8v  and it worked fine but now I am trying to add it in 1.9v and I don't see anything.
PLEASE HELP

Can you post the steps your followed ? or if you have time can you test it on 1.9v and post the solution ? PLEASE it's very urgent ?

(Yes, flash is installed)

Here is what I see (blank): http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3889/flashcloud.jpg

the only difference in the code of 1.8 and 1.9 is this:

in1.9v
protected void BindData()
        {

//get all tags
            int maxItems = 20;
            var productTags = this.ProductService.GetAllProductTags();

because in 1.8 it was this:

int maxItems = 20;
    var productTags = ProductManager.GetAllProductTags(0, string.Empty);
13 năm cách đây
Super,
I am still running on 1.8 and have not installed 1.9 to do any kind of development at this point. I am also working on another 1.8 site at the moment so no plans right now to move to 1.9. Hopefully someone that has ported this over to 1.9 can chime in. Otherwise I can try to install 1.9 and take a look at it but to be honest i was actually planning on pulling the Flash Tag Cloud from the current site due to the fact that when you convert it over to the flash driven cloud the source is useless to google and other bots crawling the site whereas if you keep the control the way it was originally setup as non-flash then the control uses an unordered list with crawl-able links for the search engines. You get the best of both worlds, a control that is usable by both users and search engines. The flash cloud is cool but really more bling than anything else....jeff
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.