Looking for a long term Ad Hoc NOP Theme Developer

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 năm cách đây
Hi,

I am looking to establish a working relationship with a developer/designer.  I have 1 site up that needs a custom theme building and another waiting for a theme.  This could possibly follow a version upgrade.  The current live site is at v4.2.

On top of this I need various updates made to functionality as required.  I see this being a number of micro projects over time.

Must have 2+ years NOP experience in commercial environment.  

We are currently in the feasibility stage of the intended project model so I am looking to shortlist to 2 or 3  and gather an estimation of costings.

If this is something that might interest you please private message me for more details.  

Thanks

Fred
2 năm cách đây
Hi
Greetings!
I have gone through your post & I would be happy to assist you.
Please add me on Skype so we can discuss further.
Warm Regards,
Trish
Email – trish at cisinlabs.com
Skype - live:.cid.baff7c7dd9471b54
2 năm cách đây
Wurzel wrote:
Hi,

I am looking to establish a working relationship with a developer/designer.  I have 1 site up that needs a custom theme building and another waiting for a theme.  This could possibly follow a version upgrade.  The current live site is at v4.2.

On top of this I need various updates made to functionality as required.  I see this being a number of micro projects over time.

Must have 2+ years NOP experience in commercial environment.  

We are currently in the feasibility stage of the intended project model so I am looking to shortlist to 2 or 3  and gather an estimation of costings.

If this is something that might interest you please private message me for more details.  

Thanks

Fred

Hello ,
I can definatley help you, I have experiance and expertise in it.
Please check PM

Thanks,
Jatin
2 năm cách đây
Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM please check

Thanks!
Shivaay Soft
2 năm cách đây
Hello,
I would be glad to assist you.
To discuss further in detail kindly reach me at [email protected] or Skype me: cis.garry

Looking forward for your response.
Thanks
2 năm cách đây
Hello
Greetings

I can assist you with your requirements.

Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements

PM Sent please check

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Regards

Alan

Email- [email protected]
2 năm cách đây
Just sent you PM! Looking to talk to you soon. Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.