bypass Installations Wizard

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 năm cách đây
(I know there are already existing topics with older versions but i still face the problem)

I want to test a costomized 4.4 Version (with existing DB) first on the local IIS Windows 10  

After publishing i faced (as expected) the installation wizard. (I haven't executed it)

I placed the dataSettings and plugins json files at App_Data directory

i changed the default connectionstring (windows authentication)  used in Visual Studio:
"Data Source=WINFODESK\\SQLEXPRESS01;Initial Catalog=gemjewelsDb;Integrated Security=True;Persist Security Info=False"

with the connectionstring that IIS uses

"Server=WINFODESK\SQLEXPRESS01;Database=gemjewelsDb;User ID=sa;Password=●●●●"

but i recieve HTTP Error 500.30 - ASP.NET Core app failed to start "

Any idea?

Thanks!
2 năm cách đây
Enable the log in the web.config to get more detailed error messages.

I recommend that you first go through the normal installation wizard with the plain (not customized) version of nopCommerce to verify that the system requirements are met - i.e. ASP.NET Core installed, folder permissions, DB access, etc.
2 năm cách đây
thank you for your quick response

i removed the  2 jsons files from the App_Data. The installation with the customized version succeeded and a new DB was created!

I retried after creating a new Site on IIS with the datasettings file witch was created on the previous step (i changed ONLY  the DB Name to the existing one)  and i recieved ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED !!!
(The SQL Server Instance is the same one)
"DataConnectionString": "Server=WINFODESK\\SQLEXPRESS01;Initial Catalog=gemjewelsDb;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=sa;Password=1234",
2 năm cách đây
RE: " new Site on IIS" ... ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

I don't think that's due to DB.  Check IIS logs.

(also, try another browser; could be due to cookies and such)
2 năm cách đây
Thank you so much for the speedy reply
I saw the logs
in IIS was nothing suspicious
In SQL SMS was  a message "parallel redo is shutdown for database...with worker pool size[4]"
The connection is established but collapsed immediately
Google says " because the databases aren't participating in an Availability Group"
2 năm cách đây
If there is a datasetting file in App_Data the installation crashes.
It works only with creating a brand new Database File
When i try to install through the installation wizard inserting in Dialog the connectiongstring of  my existing DB, the istallation breaks and i recieve an "old" error:
"Sequence contains more than one element"

Cann anybody suggest me how to install nopcommerce without loosing my Work?
Must be a way!
2 năm cách đây
You don't want to run the Installation Wizard...
Copy ALL these files from 4.30 folder to the 4.40 folder
\App_Data\  
  dataSettings.json
  plugins.json
  appsettings.json
2 năm cách đây
This was the very fist thing i have done (see my first post)
The Problem was that in visual studio the ssl was enabled!
The setup crashed because all requests were false adressed (https:)
i wasted a lot of time searching for permission issues in SQL server and in IIS
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.