Error when trying to connect to database [Mac M1 PostgreSQL Everleap MySQL Docker]

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 năm cách đây
Hey, all.

I'm trying to launch my NopCommerce developer environment via the source code of NopCommerce4.4 and I have not been able to connect my database (or shall I say databases) to my storefront. The error message I'm getting is:

Setup failed: An exception was thrown while activating λ:FluentMigrator.Runner.IVersionLoader.

I've tried Postgres, MySQL and even a connection string via Everleap but nothing seems to be working for me.

I'm on Mac M1, Monterey 12.1, using Docker to launch NopCommerce and have tried 4 different database connections (MySQL both locally and on Everleap and also PostgreSQL locally and on Everleap). I've also tried to connect to a NopCommerce professional but he is used to Windows environment so he could not help me.

Any Mac developers out there? Please help.
1 năm cách đây
I'm in the same position as you so I'll bump the message.
Hopefully someone can come and clarify why we're getting installation errors.
1 năm cách đây
@Kevin
Would you be more specific - What  databases / versions have you tried?
Did it ever work for you, or just start happening?
See if this helps
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/94242/nopcommerce-dead-all-of-the-sudden/page/5#295772
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.