GDI error and locked out

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Having upgraded from1.40 to 1.60, I got a GDI error.  All the pages that do not have images seem to work ok.  Any page with an image crashes.

I would post more details but I have closed the store and I can't get back in.  Is there a url that needs to be used so that I can login and get to the backend?
13 năm cách đây
Give required write permissions as described here
13 năm cách đây
Thanks for the GDI answer.  

I know the answer to this next bit is going to be obvious, but I can't find the answer in the user guide... Now that I have closed the shop, how do I open it again?
In other words, how do I logon as administrator in order to un-tick the Close Shop box?
13 năm cách đây
jwallis wrote:
Thanks for the GDI answer.  

I know the answer to this next bit is going to be obvious, but I can't find the answer in the user guide... Now that I have closed the shop, how do I open it again?
In other words, how do I logon as administrator in order to un-tick the Close Shop box?

Go to your admin area (http://www.yourStore.com/administration/). Then 'Configuration' > 'Global Settings' and ensure that 'Store closed' is checked
13 năm cách đây
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.