I have problem installing nopcommerce on our web server, Please Help Someone!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
We are moving from aspdotnetstorefront to nopcommerce but I kept getting this error when I try to install nopcommerce:

Server Error in '/store' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could not load file or assembly 'Keyoti2.SearchEngine.License, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=58d9fd2e9ec4dc0e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Keyoti2.SearchEngine.License, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=58d9fd2e9ec4dc0e' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Keyoti2.SearchEngine.License, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=58d9fd2e9ec4dc0e' could not be loaded.
13 năm cách đây
Keyoti is not used within (the default version of) nopCommerce.
Did you add things to nopCommerce?
Or did you by accident copy pages/parts from the other ecommerce site?

Check your web.config file. Did you copy the right one?
13 năm cách đây
Hey I solved it. I added keyoti.dll in the bin folder
13 năm cách đây
Thanx linkExpert. I was wondering if you know anything about developing an affiliate program system for nopcommerce. need help on that.
13 năm cách đây
Hi,

Strange, because nopCommerce 'out of the box' does not use that DLL.

Already PM-ed you for the other question. I'm sure I can help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.