Adding Customer ID# to Packaging Slip PDF

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 năm cách đây
Hi guys, I've been trying to add a simple Customer # into our packaging slip PDF (which we've annexed into back-office paperwork for processing into our asset system), this would be really handy as then we could take the slip and correlate the nopcommerce generated customer ID with our in-house system customer number. I edited PDFhelper.cs and placed the following underneath the order ID# code:

Paragraph p1 = section.AddParagraph(String.Format("{0} #{1}", localizationManager.GetLocaleResourceString("PdfPackagingSlip.Order"), order.OrderId));
                Paragraph p11 = section.AddParagraph(String.Format("Customer #: ", order.CustomerId));

When I open up the PDF from the administration panel, all I get is Customer #: and no number, which I'm guessing is because either there's no customer # column in the database for Orders, or I'm just not referring to it correctly?

Any help would be much appreciated and +repped. Thanks in advance!
13 năm cách đây
In the line you added, the format item {0} is missing.

Change your code from:
Paragraph p11 = section.AddParagraph(String.Format("Customer #: ", order.CustomerId));

to the following (change underlined):
Paragraph p11 = section.AddParagraph(String.Format("Customer #: {0}", order.CustomerId));

You will need to recompile to see the change.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.