nopCommerce documentation translators wanted

< 1 2 3 4 5 > ... >
Posted: January 12, 2017 at 1:52 AM Quote #181452
calacula wrote:
Hi,

I'm seeing some erroneous areas. I think that we can make these mistakes more comfortable if we collect them under a common topic. The screenshot of a mistake I have encountered is the link here

When talking about the countries here, it starts to tell multi-store. I hope I do not understand wrong :)

Thanks a lot! Good idea! I've just updated it (for all languages). In the meantime I think we can share info about any found mistakes heres
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Interested in the dedicated Premium support services provided by core developers? Please visit http://www.nopcommerce.com/supportservices.aspx

Regards,
Andrei Mazulnitsyn
Posted: January 12, 2017 at 5:26 AM Quote #181474
a.m. wrote:
Thanks a lot! Good idea! I've just updated it (for all languages). In the meantime I think we can share info about any found mistakes heres

Oh, I've just started a thread about the new documentation over in the suggestions and feedback forum as I didn't want to derail your translation thread anymore: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/45759/new-documentation-feedback.aspx.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Regards, Pete.
Posted: January 16, 2017 at 12:21 AM Quote #181633
Thank you for your input. Please don't hesitate to point out mistakes like that.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Sincerely yours,
Vladimir Lokhanin
nopCommerce marketing manager
Posted: January 23, 2017 at 3:02 PM Quote #182094
I see that you have started the French. Am I to assume that means that you already found someone for that? Not sure also, what your timeframe would be although I realize as quickly as possible. Would be willing to have a look at the French as I was going to do some of it for my vendors. French is my mother's tongue and my website is in both French and English. FYI as well, I also amended some of the French text in the language resource strings to ensure proper translation. So, let me know how far you are with the work and maybe I can assist.

Manon :)

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: January 23, 2017 at 10:18 PM Quote #182104
nonam wrote:
I see that you have started the French. Am I to assume that means that you already found someone for that? Not sure also, what your timeframe would be although I realize as quickly as possible. Would be willing to have a look at the French as I was going to do some of it for my vendors. French is my mother's tongue and my website is in both French and English. FYI as well, I also amended some of the French text in the language resource strings to ensure proper translation. So, let me know how far you are with the work and maybe I can assist.

Manon :)

Hi Manon,

Yes, it's already started. Thanks a lot! You’re more than welcome to make some proofreading. I've just sent you an email

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Interested in the dedicated Premium support services provided by core developers? Please visit http://www.nopcommerce.com/supportservices.aspx

Regards,
Andrei Mazulnitsyn
Posted: January 24, 2017 at 2:13 AM Quote #182112
Hi,

I can translate it to German language.

Regards,
Nopextensions Team!

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Regards
Nopextensions Team!
http://nopextensions.com/
Posted: January 24, 2017 at 8:39 AM Quote #182147
I can translate in Italian language, but I would like understand how many pages are.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Maurizio Polidori
nopCommerce certified developer
since November 26, 2016
Posted: January 24, 2017 at 8:51 AM Quote #182148
Hi,

I can translate it to Portuguese, pt-PT.
Just email me the instructions if you need it.

Cheers!
Marcio Cardoso

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: January 24, 2017 at 9:13 AM Quote #182150
I can help translate into Spanish

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Posted: January 24, 2017 at 11:26 AM Quote #182164
Do you need Chinese translator? I can translate to Chinese

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

< 1 2 3 4 5 > ... >
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.