PayPal Express Checkout for nopCommerce 3.0 & 3.10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
It is our pleasure to release PayPal Express Checkout for nopCommerce 3.0

You can get the source code and download the pre-compiled plugin from Codeplex here:

https://paypalexpressnopcommerce.codeplex.com/

We would love feedback and any bug reports. As this is an initial release, we ask you to test to make sure the plugin is working as you expect.

The plugin supports all shipping methods and mobile integration.

EDIT 12-09-2013
----------------------------
Now all tested and seems to be working well. Please download 3.10 version here. Thanks to the nop team upgrading to 3.10.
10 years ago
Good to have this Plugin, we'll try and update here.

Thanks
10 years ago
I could not get PayPal sandbox to return a token.  It comes back with 3 errors, all related to currency amounts (item amount, order amount, max amount if I recall correctly).  The amounts are being sent as strings with 4 decimal places "0.0000".  I think paypal will only accept 2 decimal places.  I changed all the string amounts to only 2 decimal places ("0.00") and got a token back.
10 years ago
Hi!
Splended initiative.

I'm newbee in NC and if possible, is there any doc/howto for the plugin?

I tried to install and configure, but when checking out, I get "No payment methods available " when i reach the choice for payment (I have not installed/activated any other methods).

If I try PayPal button in shoppingcart, i get "An error occurred setting up your cart for PayPal".

Also PayPal button does not require check for " I agree with the terms.....".

I'm pretty sure its all my bad, but i need a little kick to get on with the testing.

The error-message looks like this:

Log level:   Error
Short message:   Error passing cart to PayPal
Full message:   10401: Order total is invalid., 10426: Item total is invalid., 10431: Item amount is invalid.

It seems like all numbers are wrong format (dots, commas number of decimals....)

Need advice..

Regards.
10 years ago
cds4126 wrote:
I could not get PayPal sandbox to return a token.  It comes back with 3 errors, all related to currency amounts (item amount, order amount, max amount if I recall correctly).  The amounts are being sent as strings with 4 decimal places "0.0000".  I think paypal will only accept 2 decimal places.  I changed all the string amounts to only 2 decimal places ("0.00") and got a token back.

I have a similar problem.

Where do I change number of decimals?

Regards
10 years ago
kjepaa wrote:

I have a similar problem.

Where do I change number of decimals?

Regards

Find all ""0.00"", Subfolders, Find Results 1, Current Project: Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.csproj, ""
  D:\Code\projectsHG\NOPCommerce_30_SIDS\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout\Services\PayPalCartItemService.cs(58):                                                                  Value = _taxService.GetProductPrice(item.Product, _priceCalculationService.GetSubTotal(item, true), out taxRate).ToString("0.00")
  D:\Code\projectsHG\NOPCommerce_30_SIDS\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout\Services\PayPalOrderService.cs(46):                                       new BasicAmountType {currencyID = currencyCode, Value = cartTotal.ToString("0.00")},
  D:\Code\projectsHG\NOPCommerce_30_SIDS\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout\Services\PayPalOrderService.cs(48):                                       new BasicAmountType {currencyID = currencyCode, Value = cartTotal.ToString("0.00")},
  D:\Code\projectsHG\NOPCommerce_30_SIDS\src\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout\Services\PayPalOrderService.cs(70):                           Value = (cartTotal + toAdd).ToString("0.00")
  Matching lines: 4    Matching files: 2    Total files searched: 184
10 years ago
This has been fixed and re-uploaded to CodePlex.

Re configuration, we will get some documentation together as soon as possible. Hover over the hints for more information in the mean time.
10 years ago
oops. That didn't work at all.

In PayPalCartItemService.cs line58 change
Value = _taxService.GetProductPrice(item.Product, _priceCalculationService.GetSubTotal(item, true), out taxRate).ToString()
to
Value = _taxService.GetProductPrice(item.Product, _priceCalculationService.GetSubTotal(item, true), out taxRate).ToString("0.00")

In PayPalOrderService.cs line 46 change
new BasicAmountType {currencyID = currencyCode, Value = cartTotal.ToString()},
to
new BasicAmountType {currencyID = currencyCode, Value = cartTotal.ToString("0.00")},

In PayPalOrderService.cs line 48 change
new BasicAmountType {currencyID = currencyCode, Value = cartTotal.ToString()},
to
new BasicAmountType {currencyID = currencyCode, Value = cartTotal.ToString("0.00")},

In PayPalOrderService.cs line 70 change
Value = (cartTotal + toAdd).ToString()
to
Value = (cartTotal + toAdd).ToString("0.00")
10 years ago
thought wrote:
This has been fixed and re-uploaded to CodePlex.

Re configuration, we will get some documentation together as soon as possible. Hover over the hints for more information in the mean time.

I downloaded and installed the update.
It seems to be at lot better.

A new issue was found:

In my shop, all products are priced without tax.
Tax is added in cart as 25% sales tax.
This is mandatory in Norway.

When I go to the PP sandbox only item lines from cart is added.

Is it possible til add shipping fee and tax as well?

Sample:

1 item priced kr 999,00 excl tax
1 item priced kr 1375,00 excl tax

Sub-Total:  kr 2 374,00 excl tax  
Shipping:  kr 0,00 excl tax    
Tax 25% :   kr 593,50  
Total:  kr 2 967,50  

In PP only items and subtotal is displayed.

This gives wrong amount to pay.
10 years ago
We will double check re sending ex TAX - we should be sending the total amount including tax.

RE Shipping - this is calculated after returning from PayPal express - All PayPal does is authorise the payment. The user then comes back to the website to select shipping.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.