PayPal Express Checkout for nopCommerce 3.0 & 3.10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
thought wrote:
We will double check re sending ex TAX - we should be sending the total amount including tax.

RE Shipping - this is calculated after returning from PayPal express - All PayPal does is authorise the payment. The user then comes back to the website to select shipping.

Shipping should also be calculated and payed. Maybe move the paypal-button to "Select payment method"-page?

Another issue:
Using "Sale" in settings, the order is marked as paid.
Trying to do a refund results in error:
"LongMessage: Message Submission ID (specified in MSGSUBID parameter) exceeds the maximum limit of 38 characters. ShortMessage: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. ErrorCode: 10004 "

Using "Authorize" in settings, the order is marked as Authoized.
Trying to do a Capture results in same error.

regards
10 years ago
kjepaa wrote:
We will double check re sending ex TAX - we should be sending the total amount including tax.

RE Shipping - this is calculated after returning from PayPal express - All PayPal does is authorise the payment. The user then comes back to the website to select shipping.

Shipping should also be calculated and payed. Maybe move the paypal-button to "Select payment method"-page?

Another issue:
Using "Sale" in settings, the order is marked as paid.
Trying to do a refund results in error:
"LongMessage: Message Submission ID (specified in MSGSUBID parameter) exceeds the maximum limit of 38 characters. ShortMessage: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. ErrorCode: 10004 "

Using "Authorize" in settings, the order is marked as Authoized.
Trying to do a Capture results in same error.

regards

Shipping will be charged - just after the user has selected the shipping method after returning from PayPal - with paypal express all paypal does is authorise the payment, its then up to the plugin to physically charge / authorise the order.

Thanks for the other issues, we will look into those at the same time.
10 years ago
The plugin has been reuploaded with the latest fixes. Please let me know if you encounter any other issues.
10 years ago
All this work for nothing, I found version 3.0 really poor one, a lot of issues and low performance, but I just installed version 3.10 and I can say is the best of NopCommerce since the beginning, I was trying to update from version 1.9 to 2.7,2.8 and 3.0 and was a nightmare, now it look like the NopCommerce team  nailed nice. In the DataBase world simplicity is the key.

I hope you will release a new PayPalExpress Checkout for version 3.10 as well because the actual one as usually only work for the previous version.

thanks
10 years ago
Just want to say Great Job works like PayPal express should We thank you!
Works for us using Authorized, this means you have to capture I imagine if we use sale its paid,
wiil test that.
10 years ago
Error on the mobile view newer button shows on the mobile view , PayPal Checkout

Name of the customer who caused the exception.Customer:   Guest
Originating page of exception.Page URL:   https://fabfourstore.com/plugins/paymentpaypalexpresscheckout/submitbutton
The referrer URL.Referrer URL:   /cart

Error
The log entry message.Short message:   Sequence contains no elements
The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements at System.Linq.Enumerable.Max(IEnumerable`1 source) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.Services.PayPalOrderService.GetMaxAmount(IList`1 cart) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.Services.PayPalRequestService.GetSetExpressCheckoutRequestDetails(IList`1 cart) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.Services.PayPalRequestService.GetSetExpressCheckoutRequest(IList`1 shoppingCartItems) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.Services.PayPalRedirectionService.ProcessSubmitButton(IList`1 cart, TempDataDictionary tempData) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.Controllers.PaymentPayPalExpressCheckoutController.SubmitButton() at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__33() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.<BeginInvokeAction>b__20() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
10 years ago
thought wrote:
The plugin has been reuploaded with the latest fixes. Please let me know if you encounter any other issues.

Will test now.

Does this work for versjon 3.10 as well?

Regards
10 years ago
Sale setting works great , order is paid.

I am NOT seeing the PayPal button unless I am logged into NOP

Tested in FF & IE
10 years ago
thought wrote:

Still problems....

Seems like Capture still don't work. Get error:
LongMessage: Message Submission ID (specified in MSGSUBID parameter) exceeds the maximum limit of 38 characters. ShortMessage: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details. ErrorCode: 10004

The tax-issue is not solved.
When I, in NC, select to show prices including tax, the amount in PayPal is including tax, but when I select to show prices excluding tax, the amount in PP is also shown without tax.

Also I experience that name and adresses are retrieved from PP  rather than customers registered address in NC and user cannot select correct delivery address.

Any more information I can give you?

regards
10 years ago
garethjnic wrote:
Error on the mobile view newer button shows on the mobile view , PayPal Checkout

Name of the customer who caused the exception.Customer:   Guest
Originating page of exception.Page URL:   https://fabfourstore.com/plugins/paymentpaypalexpresscheckout/submitbutton
The referrer URL.Referrer URL:   /cart

Error
The log entry message.Short message:   Sequence contains no elements
The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements at System.Linq.Enumerable.Max(IEnumerable`1 source) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.Services.PayPalOrderService.GetMaxAmount(IList`1 cart) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.Services.PayPalRequestService.GetSetExpressCheckoutRequestDetails(IList`1 cart) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.Services.PayPalRequestService.GetSetExpressCheckoutRequest(IList`1 shoppingCartItems) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.Services.PayPalRedirectionService.ProcessSubmitButton(IList`1 cart, TempDataDictionary tempData) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpressCheckout.Controllers.PaymentPayPalExpressCheckoutController.SubmitButton() at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__33() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.<BeginInvokeAction>b__20() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

This is because not shipping options are set - we are putting a fix in for this.

We will check the mobile button issue - this must be related.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.