nopCommerce 3.20 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Do Paid Registrations include multi-level registrations? For example, Trial, Bronze, Silver, Gold level registration with each level a different cost?
This task is quite complex. Haven't thought about this task yet.

I agree. It may need to be in a release of its own, especially if it entails multiple levels each with different features with a side by side comparison like web hosting providers offer. Ideally, if it could be configurable like Volusion's sign up page

Perhaps, the different features can be controlled through ACL?
10 years ago
Great to see all the improvements on this platform!

I would like to see some Javascript enhancements. Replacing existing jQuery/AJAX with something like KnockoutJS or AngularJS. Keep all Javascript in one place. This would make a modern presentation layer that is easy to extend with AJAX-functionalities on shopping cart, checkout, product filter and more.
10 years ago
"In the Add a Catagory " page ( window )
I would like to see the Parent Catagory drop down list about 3x longer ( wider )

It is difficult mapping in such a small space if you are 3 levels down and have long catagory names.

Also add a COPY CATAGORY button, just like you have in the Edit Product Details page.
If I am creating a site map, I will then be able to SAVE, then COPY to a new catagoty name.

This will save me from remapping every catagory, and a lot of time!

If anyone can tell me how to expand the Parent catagory window, please let me know.

Thanks

Great Product
10 years ago
Products can be purchased using
- loyalty point
- loyalty point + top up amount
- cash, credit card and etc.
10 years ago
Great to see web farm support on Azure included. I'm not at the stage of needing it yet ;-) but we were hit badly with a bit of radio exposure on a national station which gave us a positive review suddenly we got 1,000's of new visits and the server ground to a halt. This webfarm support will let us pre-empt this and also allow us to advertise nationally in comfort knowing we can scale.

Would love to see CDN support added too which seems to have vanished since it was first mooted for 3.0

Great work though.
10 years ago
Suggestion:

Give the posibility to store owner to set how many levels will be visible on left menu (for example, if we have a category with 10 child categories, left menu will not be displayed fine, we can set that menu only will be displayed until 5 menu level).

Give the posibility to store owner to set until wich menu level will menu be always displayed (maybe we want to have all categories always visible until second menu level and not only first level)
10 years ago
Absolutely agree with the following note. All community members should be focused on checkout page. This is really a key question.
Thanks.

[email protected] wrote:
It's great to see that you guys are active and keep improving the product!

I'd like to see native support for true one page checkout (without the accordion menu), and also better customization options for the checkout process. Is this something you have in your roadmap up ahead? I couldn't find any improvement tasks in the list for 3.2

I think it's really important to improve the way the customers input address when checking out. You give the customer the impression that they will have to input their shipping address, instead of being really clear that they only have to input theaddress if it is different from the billing address. This is affecting conversion rates ALOT.

The checkout process should be the most worked at area of any good ecommerce platform, which is why I'm wondering how you're planning on improving it. It's far from being one of the best out there. You guys are really talented, but I think you should be thinking about conversion more.

That's the key to being one of the best platforms, instead of just being one in a bunch.
10 years ago
Suggestion:

When a country does not have states/provinces configured, replace the combobox with a textbox.

This way user can write is own state/province and store owners does not have to do the hard work of configure all countries.
10 years ago
Suggestion:

Give the possibility to store owner (with a simple checkbox on admin panel) to force customer to use a billing address and a shipping addres of same country.

Don´t let user to insert two different countries for billing and shipping address.
10 years ago
Shipping Director can enforce Billing & Shipping Address Must Be Same :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.