nopCommerce 4.10 - Bug fixes and improvements

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
vladundhanna wrote:
After clicking the "Add" button, the symbols appear in the "Message" field, as in the screenshot.
После нажатия кнопки - "Добавить", в поле "Сообщение" появляются символы, как на скриншоте (нет текста подсказки).

Thansk a lot! Here is a work item
5 years ago
Hi,
1. message: warning or there is an error.
2. Only one currency is set - the ruble
3. on the warning page, judging by the icon and the color - an error

Where is the mistake?

[url=https://radikal.ru][/url]
5 years ago
Just set the currency as primary one (click green buttons on the screenshot)

P.S. This topic becomes bloated. It's better to create a new topics for each new question
5 years ago
Hi Andrei,

when I try to add custom consents for the gdpr policy, they are correctly displayed on the site (in registration page or in the customer information) but I cannot view the list in the admin area. Strangely it remains empty.

I had to delete the lines from the DB to delete the tests from the dbo.GdprConsent table.

Some ideas to solve this puzzle? Thank for attention.
5 years ago
Hi,

I am facing the following error when i add a referential collection using the partial class of customer.

Navigation property 'Addresses' on entity type 'Customer' is not virtual. UseLazyLoadingProxies requires all entity types to be public, unsealed, have virtual navigation properties, and have a public or protected constructor.

After removing the Nop-Templates plugins collection its working fine. So i don't know what are they doing in it

Salik
4 years ago
Hello Dear For Fixed bug You most change OWNER(SCHEMA)

Please Fix bug for anywhere But any Name SCHEMA use NO USE Only (dbo)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.