nopCommerce 4.10 - Bug fixes and improvements

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
wmlockhart wrote:
FIX: NopCommerce 4.10 register.cshtml AcceptPrivacyPolicyEnabled accept-consent

I works absolutely fine. I cannot reproduce the issue. Can you reproduce it with the default theme?

wmlockhart wrote:

change:

<input id="accept-privacy-policy" type="checkbox" name="accept-privacy-policy" />
<label for="accept-privacy-policy">@T("Account.Fields.AcceptPrivacyPolicy")</label>

to:

There are no even such lines of code out of the box
5 years ago
Apologies. My mistake. How can I remove this post? I'm not seeing an edit / delete button.
5 years ago
Hi,

We encountered a bug in nopCommerce 4.10. By default in nopCommerce you cannot assign Vendor and Administrator roles to a customer but in 4.10 when I edit admin user and assign vendor role to it and then save, it saves successfully.

But after this, it does not let me go inside admin part in nopCommerce.. I had to go to database and remove vendor role association from admin user and then login again..

Thank you,
Atul
5 years ago
nopAdvance wrote:
We encountered a bug in nopCommerce 4.10. By default in nopCommerce you cannot assign Vendor and Administrator roles to a customer but in 4.10 when I edit admin user and assign vendor role to it and then save, it saves successfully.

But after this, it does not let me go inside admin part in nopCommerce.. I had to go to database and remove vendor role association from admin user and then login again

Thanks, Atul! We'll ccheck it - https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/3232
5 years ago
Please explain:

1. Download is available 4.1.
But work is underway on the mistakes.
Now 4.1 is betta?

2. 4.1 can not be installed for the environment.
Runs only on the local system.
5 years ago
nopAdvance wrote:

But after this, it does not let me go inside admin part in nopCommerce.. I had to go to database and remove vendor role association from admin user and then login again..

Problem solved. Please see this commit for more details
5 years ago
ruslansuf wrote:

Problem solved. Please see this commit for more details

Thank you Ruslan.. great job :)
5 years ago
In the field - "message" - the symbols remain if you add points and a message with your hands.
[url=https://radikal.ru][/url]
5 years ago
vladundhanna wrote:
In the field - "message" - the symbols remain if you add points and a message with your hands

Could you please clarify what exactly the issue is? Do you expect it to be reset to the default "Some comment here..."?
5 years ago
a.m. wrote:
In the field - "message" - the symbols remain if you add points and a message with your hands
Could you please clarify what exactly the issue is? Do you expect it to be reset to the default "Some comment here..."?

After clicking the "Add" button, the symbols appear in the "Message" field, as in the screenshot.
После нажатия кнопки - "Добавить", в поле "Сообщение" появляются символы, как на скриншоте (нет текста подсказки).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.