[NC1.11] Languages gone

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Seems like the only language pack available is United States.
In the LocalstringResourc of the DB all other translations are not there.

Is this new and do we have to add a language pack ourself?

update:
seeing the added options in the adminstration, I can see that contributers need to rewrite the language packs.
15 years ago
We have created an Extensions section, now you can download languages from there (currently there're no language packs available for version 1.11).

Also, nopCommerce 1.11 has build-in language import tool for string resources which can be found on language details page (admin area).
15 years ago
Fantastic,

I can see that you can import recources from xml in the backend. Do you have the xml stringresource for the English language so I can alter that one to make a translation.
15 years ago
Yes. Download it from Extensions page
15 years ago
Perfect! give me a couple of days to create a Dutch 1.11
15 years ago
@USRFobiwan

<NON ENGLISH>
Kan je er voor zorgen dat je dan de "je en jou" kan vervangen door "U en Uw". Dat is wat netter voor de klanten die op de site komen.
</ NON ENGLISH>

@all
Sorry for the non english.
15 years ago
@greenfield, I already made a 'civilized' Dutch_1.11 v0.1 pack. Contributed it yesterday to AM. Then i found a issue with importing the XML, so fixed that and contributed v0.2.

I'm testing now if I forget somethings in the translation and make a final. the Dutch v0.2 pack you can find here

If you find something that can be improved, let me know!
15 years ago
Ok, i will check your format this weekend en get back at you.
Thanks for the effort. :)
14 years ago
check your mail!
14 years ago
is the v1.11 English pack( base language pack for others) identical with version 1.10? if so, I will polish my own language pack polished instead of starting from the bottom.

Ta
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.