[NC1.11] Languages gone

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
We have created an Extensions section, now you can download languages from there (currently there're no language packs available for version 1.11).

Also, nopCommerce 1.11 has build-in language import tool for string resources which can be found on language details page (admin area).

[color=blue]I just installed the 1.11, but somehow I couldn't find the language details page you mentioned anywhere in admin area.  The closest one I saw is the Localization page under Content Management.  Localization page allows you to edit resource name and value, but not importing resource XML file.

Am I missing something here?  Thanks![/color]
14 years ago
Go to: configuration > Location > languages: add new language, then edit this language...
14 years ago
I have download the language page, and import it in the backgroud, but I notice that except the XML string resources there are still some files such as Service.EmailAFriend.text, how should I import them?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.