Contributions to translations (nopCommerce v1.10)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Hi everybody,

We've almost completed the next release (v1.10).

The nopCommerce project always welcomes contributions to translations. If you are interested in helping us, follow the next steps:
1. Download English localization files from here. It includes locale string resources and message templates.
2. Make all required changes.
3. Email localization file to am[at]nopCommerce[dot]com

Note: Please save your changes in utf-8 encoding

When starting a translation, try to check if there's anyone else has already completed traslation of the same locale.
List of existing translations you find here.
15 years ago
Hi,
My language is written from right to left, I wanna contribute but i think i will need special support for this task.
let me know if you are interested in helping me so we can complete it.

Thanks,
Best regards,
15 years ago
Hi,
Sure, I'll contribute with Romanian language (with and without diacritics) for localization, mail templates and state/provinces.
Are there any changes from version 1.05?
15 years ago
Yes. Look at this topic for the changes of upcoming release - http://forums.nopcommerce.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=171
15 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Would you be at all interested in a Welsh language version?
Welsh is my first language. It's not widely spoken outside of Wales, but you would be the only cart with support for this language!

Any idea when the new version will be available?

Cheers,

Nate
15 years ago
2 Nate

Sure! We're interested in all languages! New version will be available in two-three days!
15 years ago
Hi
I will do the translation for portuguese - Portugal

Regards,
Pedro
15 years ago
support | a.m. wrote:
Yes. Look at this topic for the changes of upcoming release - http://forums.nopcommerce.com/forums/default.aspx?g=posts&t=171

Thanks, but i was referring to the localization part (new string resources).
I'll wait for the new release and translate it after.
15 years ago
Hi guys...
You translated the resource to Portugue/Brazil (Português Brasil).

I like of sent my contribuation..... wait return...

[]'s
Pablo
15 years ago
Hi Andrei

Nice to know

Indics all we can do

Hindi is on trial Started & Confirm it by mail sent already.

thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.