configuration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hello,

On clicking the category page from the main page i am getting the following error

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /category/15-wholesale.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

SAME ERROR IS DISPLAYED WHEN WE CLICK ON THE PRODUCTS TO VIEW PRODUCT DETAILS

Regards,
12 years ago
Please see this:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/search.aspx?searchterms=description%3a+http+404.+the+resource+you+are+looking+for+%28or+one+of+its+dependencies%29

Hope it helps...
12 years ago
now i am getting a different error, it is something to do with using visual studio 2010

the error is as follows

Module  IIS Web Core
Notification  Unknown
Handler  Not yet determined
Error Code  0x800700b7
Config Error  There is a duplicate 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHandler' section defined
Config File  \\?\E:\web\kropdesi\web.config

Regards,
12 years ago
it seems like it might be inheriting another web.config file

when you installed the software, is it in a subfolder of another application?
12 years ago
Are you sure that you have install all the necessary things on the machine ? or destination server ?
12 years ago
yes, i have installed  all the files it was working fine till i decided to change the theme for the website.

the following error is not appearing

There is a duplicate 'system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHandler' section defined

cause i commented the system.web.extensions/scripting/scriptResourceHandler section in the web config file

now another error is appearing which is

Module  IIS Web Core
Notification  Unknown
Handler  Not yet determined
Error Code  0x8007000d
Config Error  Configuration file is not well-formed XML
Config File  \\?\E:\web\kropdesi\web.config

maybe it is a better idea to reinstall the store again.

regards,
12 years ago
fine now, reinstalled
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.