One product - multi product variants but sharing the same stock

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
hi all, i am new to nopcommerce. I am trying to use nopcommerce 1.9 for my project.
In nopCommerce, each product variants have their own stock. Is it possible, in 1.9, to create a product with multi product variants but sharing the same stock?

For example, i have a products A, the price would be different for different age group:

Product A stock : 1000

Age 10 - 20 : $100
Age 20 - 25: $150
Age >25 : $200

When a user click buy, he can choose:

Age 10 - 20 : 1
Age 20 - 25: 2
Age >25 : 1

Total stock used : 4, price: $450
Stock remaining : 996

Thanks.
12 years ago
kyyeunghk wrote:
hi all, i am new to nopcommerce. I am trying to use nopcommerce 1.9 for my project.
In nopCommerce, each product variants have their own stock. Is it possible, in 1.9, to create a product with multi product variants but sharing the same stock?

For example, i have a products A, the price would be different for different age group:

Product A stock : 1000

Age 10 - 20 : $100
Age 20 - 25: $150
Age >25 : $200

When a user click buy, he can choose:

Age 10 - 20 : 1
Age 20 - 25: 2
Age >25 : 1

Total stock used : 4, price: $450
Stock remaining : 996

Thanks.

You can do it with just one variant Product Attributes but make sure that when you creat product or edit its variant you have Manage Stock: Track Inventory for this Product .

Define a Product Attribute name "Age" or so in admin>catalog>attributes>product attributes
Then in admincatalog>manage products>edit Your Variant>attributes tab assign the Age attribute and then edit it to define the different values :(Age 10-20, etc) with the corresponding price increase
12 years ago
Thanks for your reply. If I put these information in Product Attributes, I need to add the attributes for each products one by one since all of my products have different price for different age group.

Also, If I put these information in Product Attributes, users cannot choose the products in different age group at the same time. (i.e : the users need to add the products for different age group one by one).

Is there any other ways to make this happen?
12 years ago
hi i am very new to nopcommerce and i hv developed site and want to add and edit existing data base is it possible that i can edit existing and add new products and categories in one go or one file of excel or some other database canbe downloaded and edited and then uplaoaded for product edit and edition please help [email protected]
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.