Paypal language

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi

Im wondering if its possible to change the language on the paypal standard page to another language.
I have set Swedish SEK as the shop standard currencie and when i checkout from the store and are being directed to the paypal homepage the currencie works and they are asked to pay in Swedish Krona (SEK) but all the information FirstName and so on i in English. I guess its more a paypal question but is it possible to have the paypal page in swedish where they are asked to about their credit card. For some people it feels unsecure if its not in their own language.
13 years ago
Hey! I have the same problem for my german customers.. Have you solved it? Can you tell me how?
13 years ago
I've the same problem too. I need paypal page in italian. I noticed that Nop.Payment.PayPal csproject (PayPalStandardPaymentProcessor.cs) the reference url of paypal payment is https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr. I've tried to change this url modifying "us" with "it" for an italian page. Then I've rebuilt this project and uploaded the dll but nothing seems to be changed. In fact paypal payment page url always contains "us".  Any idea??? Please help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.