Paypal Standard and Coupon Discounts with Shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

Noticed a bug in 1.8, and didn't seem to have been fixed in the 1.9 release notes.  When free shipping is selected for an order over $xx.xx and the order is placed through Paypal with a coupon discount percentage applied, the discount is reflected on the paypal site.  If shipping value is added to the order and again the coupon discount percentage is applied then there is no discount applied atr the Paypal site.

Another issue I can see is that I do not want the Tax (inclusive) shown on Paypal as a separate item, simply included into the total price.  Is this possible?

And finally, if the order is not processed through Paypal, for example if I were to click the BACK TO STORE site, then the order receipt is still sent out as an email to the customer.

Regards,

Paul
12 years ago
Hi Paul,

I can't reproduce the bug. Can you please provide some more info about the issue? What is your discount type? Some screenshots (public store and PayPal site with totals) would be very helpful
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.