Exception Error - PayPalIPNHandler.aspx

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I am currently getting the following exception error:

Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.  
Exception:  System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info) at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.PaypalIPNHandlerPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.BaseNopPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.paypalipnhandler_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)  

Anyone have a fix?  Checked all settings and PayPal is configured correctly.
12 years ago
I'm getting this as well. GoDaddy is the host and I'm using 1.9.

PayPal is configured correctly and sometimes everything works. Other times it doesn't, it's not allowing users to complete the sales because it won't redirect into PayPal so they can pay.

There are other errors in the log where it says PayPalIPNHandler.aspx isn't there but I've checked 8 times and the file is on the server.

Is it time for me to just tell GoDaddy thanks but no thanks and move to a better host after getting a refund? We're in the middle of selling tickets for an event so being down will not be any fun but if it is a move I must make I'd rather do it now than in the middle of July.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.