Can a customer add an Order Note during an Order?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Please I will like to know if there is a setting or way I can add a text box for a customer to input an order note during an order.
e.g. Please deliver to my neighbor.
12 years ago
You can set Product variant or checkout atribute with multiline text box so your customers can type in any text to those boxes.
12 years ago
wxDevelopment wrote:
You can set Product variant or checkout atribute with multiline text box so your customers can type in any text to those boxes.

The Checkout attribute sounds great. Pls where can I find that?
12 years ago
dejobo wrote:

Thanks alot. I found it. Do you know where this is stored in the DB?
12 years ago
dejobo wrote:

Thanks alot. I found it. Do you know where this is stored in the DB?

Nop_CheckoutAttribute
12 years ago
Where can I find the Checkout Attribute?

Thanks
12 years ago
madhankumar wrote:
Where can I find the Checkout Attribute?

Thanks

admin>catalog>attributes>check out attributes
12 years ago
Thanks.  I added an attribute for entering date.  This date is like the deadline for the delivery of the order as in the customer wants the order to be delivered on or before this date.  I want to make a change in the code so that the end user don't enter any date in the past.  Which file should I look into or can it be done from the admin panel?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.