Barcode Scanning Needed for nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I work for an eCommerce store and we're looking to migrate to nopCommerce in the near future as our current solution is, quite frankly, rubbish - lots of errors, checkout issues, poor search etc.

One of the good aspects of our current solution is that it supports barcode scanners - we use the scanners to:

- Add new stock to the system / update quantities "stock check"
- Checkout stock for dispatch
- Process returns and exchanges quickly
- New barcodes to be printed off onto sticker sheets
- Scanning packages and parcels.

We have over 100 different sizes for products so barcode scanning really is essential!

I was wondering if anyone has a barcode solution in place or is capable of providing us with a bespoke solution to integrate within nopCommerce?

Please contact me on:
[email protected]
or call +44 0208 8613111

Please add this to the right forum if I've posted in the wrong place!

Many thanks,
Jorge
12 years ago
hi Jorge,
emailed you, please check.
12 years ago
Hi,

I also would like the barcode scanning option.
12 years ago
Do you want to scan barcode by Android? Now we're working on an application for scan barcode by Android and then post it to nopCommerce. Find us here.
12 years ago
Hi NopDev, do you think you could email me some information also, we have already got most of our cart setup complete, but we would like to intergrate scanning and barcodes with nopcommerce.

[email protected]
12 years ago
I also looking for scanning of product!!. Please let us know if nopcommerce will have these capability.
12 years ago
Hello

I too have an online store and a physical store and wish to integrate both with bar code scanning for stock.

If anyone has ideas or info them please let me know...

Thanks Paul
12 years ago
We also looking for a barcode system - a full system as none in place... looking at barcodes from a invoice that we scan and sets to that dates shipping - so our customers know we have shipped it out...

Any advice would be great...
11 years ago
nopDev wrote:
hi Jorge,
emailed you, please check.

please let me know what is the solution for that [email protected]
Thanks,
11 years ago
BrendanD wrote:
Hi NopDev, do you think you could email me some information also, we have already got most of our cart setup complete, but we would like to intergrate scanning and barcodes with nopcommerce.

[email protected]

please let me know what is the solution for that [email protected]
Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.