Go Daddy Installation Long Load Times

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I followed the instructions on this forum to get the latest version working with GoDaddy. I was able to get it successfully installed but after logging in and trying to go to the Administration of the website it is taking quite a while to load (I've been waiting for over 5 minutes, there has been no error the web browser Firefox stays in the connecting state).

Has anyone experienced this? I've tried IE9 and the same problem occurs.
12 years ago
nickbrashear wrote:
I followed the instructions on this forum to get the latest version working with GoDaddy. I was able to get it successfully installed but after logging in and trying to go to the Administration of the website it is taking quite a while to load (I've been waiting for over 5 minutes, there has been no error the web browser Firefox stays in the connecting state).

Has anyone experienced this? I've tried IE9 and the same problem occurs.

Only the admin side takes long to load?
12 years ago
The store itself took a while to load but I didn't get to time it because I had to get up from my computer after I clicked on go to the store after the success message from the installation wizard. It wasn't instant though but I don't know how long.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.