Multiple Stores in NopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Is there a way for NopCommerce to implement multiple stores? Like having a different theme for certain VIP users while still accessing the same database? If so, is this feature already present in the Admin console or do I still have to customize NC? If not, how do I implement this?
12 years ago
greenapple wrote:
Is there a way for NopCommerce to implement multiple stores? Like having a different theme for certain VIP users while still accessing the same database? If so, is this feature already present in the Admin console or do I still have to customize NC? If not, how do I implement this?

There is no "multi store" functionality in nopcommerce, although front end users can choose different asp.net themes. It would take some customization, but you could manually assign themes to different customers or customer roles.
12 years ago
greenapple wrote:
Is there a way for NopCommerce to implement multiple stores?

Do you mean using the same domain name for one store or having
multiple stores with different domain names?

You can use multiple domain names and have them all access the same database.
12 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:

Do you mean using the same domain name for one store or having
multiple stores with different domain names?

You can use multiple domain names and have them all access the same database.

I intend to have one domain but have multiple stores in that domain.
12 years ago
I have added a store option to nop 1.9
http://nopstore.wordpress.com/

now working on the 2.0 version

most of the work was done on the admin area, however once u have a store table u can add more user features like store navigation and so.
store and products are in relation with a third mapping table, u can select products according to store or select all store products.

I have used the manufacturer table as a model and did the same to store.

hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.