Prices change when exporting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi

When I export to Excel, the prices are being multipoied with 1000. I write a price of 123 in the field on the product. When it is exported it says 123000. And the problem gets bigger when importing again.

I can change the price every time just before importing, but that's not practically possible allways :-)

When changing the price before importing it imports fine - but at the next export it's the same again.

Any suggestions?

John
12 years ago
Hi
are you using currency other than US Dollar?
12 years ago
Hi again

Yes, sorry. The currency is "danish kroner". We use the comma as separator here ie 325,75 DKK.

Is this a known issue? Maybe to be corrected in the Export manager? The funny thing is, that when exporting to XML there is no problems. All the different values comes out as the should. But then the XML spreadsheet has to be vonverted to some Excel to import again, so that's a workaround.

The date format in the Ecxel export also comes out in wrong format like 4,0699E+14.

Any suggestions :-) ?

John
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.