New theme - some CSS help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi I am building a new theme for my store and I have created a new logo for the header that is now 225x225 px. (the original was 225 x 60) because this logo has a greater height I want to extend the header so the logo appears in full in the header location-

I have changed the display size in the master.css of "logo.gif" (which I replaced) to 225x225

Also I have changed ".header" under "Master Header" to a height of 230px but I am still not seeing a major change?

I rebuilt the development project, ect. ect.,

Also when I finish building my scheme could I just upload it to a deployed project and have it work or will I have to upload a completely rebuilt store?

Thanks!
14 years ago
Never mind got it! Now I just need to get a file format to correctly convey my graphics so they don't look awful when they get compressed...
13 years ago
Wouldn't be better instead of saying "never mind or ..." just explain what is your solution? since it would work somebody down the road.

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.