Quick non-techie question regarding the demo on this site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
I just had a look at the demo of nopCommerce having looked at several all-round CMS systems with a view to putting an eCommerce site together for a friend. All I'd like to know at this stage is what version of nopCommerce is the demo? I really liked the theme it is using but notice that that particular theme is only for v1.11 of nopCommerce....so I'm intrigued....are you demoing a v1.11 version of the software?

Regards
12 years ago
The demo is version 1.9.
12 years ago
Ahh, thanks Mike....does that mean (sorry if this is an obvious question), that the theme posted here [url=https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2/darkorange-theme-for-front-end.aspx][/url] is incorrectly stating it is only for v1.11?

I only ask as I'm not proficient in css yet and really like the theme the demo uses. If this is in fact an unchanged version of the DarkOrange theme does that indicate that structurally the different versions of nopCommerce don't really change that much?

Thanks for you quick response.
12 years ago
Yes. When you download and install the website, it will look
exactly like the demo. That uses the DarkOrange  theme, which is the default.
12 years ago
Fantastic, I'll start playing right away. Must say if you are one of the developers I'm very pleased with your speed of response.

nopCommerce looks like an excellent product, I have (I promise) one last question, I think I know the answer to this one, but if an extension such as the NOCHEX one states it is built for version 1.70 will that also still work with 1.90....(I think the developer of that extension and the default theme are one and the same .....RetroViz). My main reason for asking this is that I would like if possible to install via Microsoft WebPI which has nopCommerce 1.90 as an option.

Thanks once again.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.