Devoloping Nopcommerce with Visual Studio 2010

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi, i have downloaded the Source version and opened the solution in VS 2010.

If i change something in the .aspx.cs file of some page, changes arent visible until i recompile the whole site.

Is there another way of doing this? could i configure the project to read the .aspx.cs changes instead the dll from bin?

it is a very slow process, if i have to do recompile whenever i change page code.

Thanks
12 years ago
As I as I know, there is no way around that. Source code must be compiled to be executed. Only what you change in aspx files will be seen when refreshing your webpage.
12 years ago
As far as I know, there is no way around that. Source code must be compiled to be executed. Only what you change in aspx files will be seen when refreshing your webpage.
12 years ago
Thanks, what i cant understand is the reason why. It makes slower developing and making changes.

In other solutions i can modify .aspx.cs files and changes are made without compiling.

Can it be some configuration of the visual studio project or solution that i could change?
12 years ago
Now that you mention it, there is something called "Dynamic compilation" that only works with Web Site projects. Nop 1.9 is a Web Application project. Read more about it here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.