Unable to postback from newly added product template

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi there,

I have added a product template to a site i've been building using nopCommerce (which I think is a really really great piece of work - well done guys) but for some reason can't get postbacks to work from any controls on the page/control.

The site is up in development here and the page concernced is here.

I have followed all the steps I think I should be following to add a product template and they look fine. They just don't fire any events.

I think i'm missing something in the fundamental build of the site but need to what it is. I'm not an ametuer but this is the first time i've tackled an open source project - i'm actually upset i've waited so long because this is brilliant. I understand the .NET lifecycle when a page is being loaded but I can't fathom this out.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

P.S. The site is far from finished so there will be broken links and I realise the credit for Nop isn't there but the client is going to pay for that. I wouldn't insult you guys by not doing that!
12 years ago
Sorry - bumping is not my style but this becoming a real problem now. I've tried everything!

Including:
- Adding a blank template with just a button on, doing a Response.Redirect() - no luck - event is not fired.
- Adding a control full stop. - This works, it's just when I add a template.

All namespaces seem to be correct and the project builds and runs fine, the events are just not fired when I create a custom product template.

Please can anyone point me in the right direction? Please refer to the links in the first post.

Many thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.