Question on Varients and Attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,
  I saw this setup from another site, it looked like they added images with attributes. Here is a link to the page:

http://www.qwertyflowers.com/products/23-germini-bouquet-online.aspx

Can you tell me how this was done. I would like to add accesories to some of my items and would like to use images and brief text. Was wondering how they did this.

Thanks!
Dave
12 years ago
Also, very  important, how did he get the item to add as a seperate product? I noticed the attributes do not add seperately, If i have several items combined, how do I get them to add as single products if i want to make a combination of products in a single varient/attirbute?

What I would like to do is have one main product with several options to add either accessories or additional products (combined to make them cheaper). What I need to happen is if a person chooses an option with multiple items, I need the items to list the SKU's and quantities seperately.

Similar to what the website does, allowing you to choose an eatra item, then when added to cart, shows as seperate items. But I would need to add several of these, such as an electronic item with a battery, then with a case, then a battery and case combo.  But the items need to come out as individual in the shopping cart.

Anyone's help would be much appreciated!
12 years ago
it looks modified.

My guess is, they are related products but then a modification to select and add automatically all items.
12 years ago
Yes, it would have to be a mod, but I need some direction as to where the mods are, or how do I create something like it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.